Special Announcement!

I have officially started my photography business...Heather Richey-Walker Photography. Check out my new website at www.hrwphoto.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

26/52 - Beauty #2, as promised!

Here she is....Miss Delaney!
Do you know what my favorite thing about these pictures is?
No make up, sparkling white teeth, a sunny smile and joy!
All the primping and flat irons couldn't make this girl more beautiful than she is in these shots!
This outer beauty is just a tiny sliver of the real beauty she has inside her heart!
She makes my heart burst with love for her every day!
Gotta love this sassy girl!


Nothing like a little syrup to make an actual "snow cone"!



1 comment:

  1. she looks so much like Les in the pictures!....and yes she is soooooooooo sassy! Love her too!

    ReplyDelete