Special Announcement!

I have officially started my photography business...Heather Richey-Walker Photography. Check out my new website at www.hrwphoto.com

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

9/52 - Super Fun Bump Shoot!





I may or may not be breaking my own arm patting myself on the back right now!
My first pregnancy shoot is in the can!
I am so proud of these shots and this lovely lady!
It's my sister who is due November 3rd.
Doesn't she look amazing?
The success of the photos had little to do with me.
She is super photogenic and very at ease in front of the lens!
Can't wait to meet the little one she is carrying...
another victim to my lens?
Perhaps!
Enjoy this beautiful mommy-to-be!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this for me! I had such a great time (even though Easy E was Mr. Crabbie Pants)!

    Love you!
    Court

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg they are awesome! You have every right to give yourself a pat on the back! Great job girlfriend! I really love the 2nd one. so cute! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete