Special Announcement!

I have officially started my photography business...Heather Richey-Walker Photography. Check out my new website at www.hrwphoto.com

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

8/52 - Time for Easy E to Reappear!


I have been getting to spend one day a week watching my sweet nephew, Easy E!
He is just the best little guy! In this first shot he is talking up a storm!

As you can see below, he is tiring of this camera thing!

"Alright, if I smile will you put that thing down?"
"Clearly, it must be attached to your face."
This expression cracks me up!

My dad said his eyes aren't baby blue....they're Colts blue!


Enjoy!

4 comments:

  1. Hey you! Thanks for the nice comment.I was wondering....with all that we learned, do you know how to get pics clearer on the blogs? I'm freaking out....they are suppose to be much clearer than they appear! If you click on a pic(on my blog) and click a second time( to make it bigger)they become clear like I see them in PS!!!Uuuuuughhh! By the way, your first picture is sooooo awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Easy E...what a charmer. I look forward to my Mondays with him every week!

    Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Julie. As far as your photos go....they are really clear in your blog when I look at them. There is not difference between the enlarged version or the original. Maybe it's your monitor?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm! That's odd! Well thanks for looking....I think I,ll ask others !See what they see!!!

    ReplyDelete