Special Announcement!

I have officially started my photography business...Heather Richey-Walker Photography. Check out my new website at www.hrwphoto.com

Sunday, January 30, 2011

23/52 - My Buddy, The "H" Man





My sweet little nephew is 3 months old!
Here are a few shots to mark the milestone!
He is currently Mr. Serious when my camera appears.
I can get him giggling but once I put the camera to my eye....sober face!
I think he is playing tricks with me!
Can't get enough of this love bug!

3 comments:

  1. I can't get enough of him either! haha!

    Thank you for taking his pics for me!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't handle all the cuteness... seriously too sweet!! p.s. do you happen to like to "shoot" 3 year old birthday parties that happen to be in april?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Erin....If we are in town I would be happy to shoot Liv's party! Fun! Where is it going to take place? How many kiddos? theme? Oooohhh! sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete