Special Announcement!

I have officially started my photography business...Heather Richey-Walker Photography. Check out my new website at www.hrwphoto.com

Thursday, November 4, 2010

16/52 - The perfect addition to our family!

Can you even stand the sweetness oozing from this little bundle?
Meet my newest nephew! My sister had her first baby over fall break! I thankfully was able to make is home from Florida in time to witness his grand entrance! Thank you to my sister and her husband for allowing me to be a part of the first moments of this little miracles arrival!
Congrats to Courtney and Bryan!
We love this little guy to pieces already!
I took his newborn photos this week so stay tuned for that post next!

The new sweet babe! He is only 2 hours old in this photo!
My sister with her new bundle after just arriving home!
Seriously? She just had a baby? I mean like an hour before this photo. I am telling you I looked nothing like this after giving birth! She is beautiful both outside and more importantly inside!
Love you, Court!

1 comment:

  1. No, thank YOU for everything you have done for us! I know I would've gone completely nuts without you!

    I love you!
    Court

    ReplyDelete