Special Announcement!

I have officially started my photography business...Heather Richey-Walker Photography. Check out my new website at www.hrwphoto.com

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Week 5/52 A teeny, tiny model!


It's been a while since I've taken the girls to the zoo.
The Indy Zoo did not disappoint!
While seeing amazing animals, the dolphin and elephant shows and the new cheetah exhibit....it was no animal that got us laughing.
While standing under a tiny umbrella looking at the zebras there was a small boy to our left. I would say he was around 6 years old.
He looked right at the zebras and yelled, yes yelled,
"Bar-b-que sauce, who likes bar-b-que sauce?"
To which his dad replied,
"Come on, let's go"
I wanted to yell,
"I do!" but held my tongue.
I gave the models a break and took some cool shots of the butterflies in White River Garden.
Here is my favorite!

1 comment:

  1. So nice! Love the perspective! Thanks for the comment on my blog. Always makes me smile to see that you like my work! xx

    ReplyDelete