Special Announcement!

I have officially started my photography business...Heather Richey-Walker Photography. Check out my new website at www.hrwphoto.com

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Let the adventure begin! Week 1/52


Okay, so I have never done this before but here goes! Welcome to the first post of my blog! I have been interested in photography for many years and am unofficially the family photog. I have been taking classes and am ready to begin a new adventure!

Eventually, I would like to have my own photography business. For now, I will continue to learn and build my portfolio.

I am starting this blog to get my feet wet and get some practice.
This little guy is my nephew, we'll call him "Easy E".
He is my one model who never complains!
I will post at least one picture a week for the next 52 weeks.
Let's see if I improve over the year!
Cross your fingers!

3 comments:

  1. Great pic! Can't wait to see more!

    JulieB

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you! Thanks for the nice comments on my blog!!! Nobody has the blog address except the gals on the forum...I guess I didn't feel ready to show the world! Thanks again..I like having a fan!!!!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only told the girls on the forum and about 5 friends and family myself. I guess I am nervous about the whole thing too! I do appreciate your comments also. I have loved seeing your photos in both of Maggie's classes! You are so talented and have a really neat style.

    ReplyDelete